Contact us for a group discount or the need to purchase with a PO.
- This event has passed.
Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Training PL-300 – 3 Days
February 6 @ 9:00 am - February 8 @ 4:00 pm CST
The PL-300T00–A: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst course provides comprehensive training for data professionals and business intelligence experts who want to master data analysis using Power BI.
Here’s an overview of the course content:
- Prepare the Data: Learn how to access and process data from various sources, including both relational and non-relational data12.
- Model the Data: Understand methods and best practices for modeling data in line with business and technical requirements.
- Visualize and Analyze the Data: Explore techniques for creating compelling visualizations and performing data analysis using Power BI.
- Deploy and Maintain Assets: Discover how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution.
Whether you’re a data analyst, report developer, manager, developer, or power user, this course equips you with the skills needed to harness the power of Power BI effectively. It is also the basis for the PL-300 Microsoft Certification
Duration: 3 days
Learning Path 1: Get started with Microsoft data analytics
- Discover data analysis
- Get started building with Power BI
Learning Path 2: Prepare data for analysis
- Get data in Power BI
- Clean, transform, and load data in Power BI
Learning Path 3: Model data with Power BI
- Design a data model in Power BI
- Write DAX formulas for Power BI Desktop models
- Add measures to Power BI Desktop models
- Add calculated tables and columns to Power BI Desktop models
- Use DAX time intelligence functions in Power BI Desktop models
Learning Path 4: Build Power BI visuals and reports
- Design Power BI reports
- Configure Power BI report filters
- Enhance Power BI report designs for the user experience
- Perform analytics in Power BI
Learning Path 5: Manage workspaces and datasets in Power BI
- Create and manage workspaces in Power BI
- Manage datasets in Power BI
- Create dashboards in Power BI
- Implement row-level security