This class is a instructor-led online event.
The goal of this instructor-led training course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills of a few of the advanced topics of the Nintex Workflows. The learning experience will be a combination of instructor presentations and hands-on lab exercises. A basic understanding of SharePoint and Nintex Workflows is required.
This Nintex training course teaches the out-of-the-box functionality and is not intended for those who are primarily interested in using Visual Studio and .NET development to create workflow solutions in SharePoint.
Interacting with SQL
- Making a connection with SQL
- Working with Collection Variables
- Using the For Each workflow action
- Updating SharePoint list items from SQL
- Updating SQL items from SharePoint
Exercise – Creating a workflow with SQL Connections
Interacting with lists and libraries
- Query list items
- Working with Site Workflows
- Scheduling Workflows
Exercise – Scheduling to update SharePoint list items
Working with Exchange and Calendars
- Create an appointment in an Exchange mailbox / calendar
- Sending a reminder/appointment in an email
Exercise – Scheduling items for a user
User Profiles and Active Directory
- • Query User Profile to update a SharePoint list item
• Create O365 New User
• Create Azure AD New User
Exercise – Reading AD and User Profiles