Contact us for a group discount or the need to purchase with a PO.
- This event has passed.
PL-900 Power Platform Fundamentals – 1 Day
February 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm CST$300.00
Duration: 1 day
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Microsoft Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents
- Describe the Microsoft Power Platform components: Microsoft Dataverse, Connectors, and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure, and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value of Microsoft Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI
The Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals course is designed for anyone who aspires to improve productivity by automating business processes, analyzing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experiences.
Students do not need to have any experience with Microsoft Power Platform before taking this course; however, a basic level of familiarity with computer technology, data analytics, cloud computing, and the Internet is assumed. It is also the basis for the PL-900 Microsoft Certification.
Business value of Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Power Platform Overview
- Leverage Power Platform components
Foundational components of Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Dataverse overview
- Power Platform admin center
Build applications with Power Apps
- Examine Power Apps
- How to build a canvas app
- How to build a model-driven app
Build automation with Power Automate
- Power Automate overview
- How to Build an Automated Solution
- Examine aa Power Automate
Capabilities of Power BI
- Power BI overview
- How to Build a Simple Dashboard
- Power BI in action
The Complementary Power Platform solutions
- Overview of Power Virtual Agents, Power Pages, and AI Builder.